Image Map

Sunday, January 18, 2015

8 weeks Pregnant!!

Hi Lovelies!!! 

This week I am 8 weeks 6 days.My first appointment and ultrasound is next week. I am so excited to see this little bean. We finally announced to friends and family that we are having a baby. Everyone is really excited for us. The only ones that we haven't told are my in-laws. Hopefully we will be telling them in the next few days.

Later on I will be adding bump photos and I will be adding information from babycenter.com.

How far along:  

I'm 8 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain:

I think I have gained about 4 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes:

No right now, but I imagine that I will be in them soon!
 
Stretch marks:

None

Sleep:

Sometimes I have a hard time going to sleep, but I hope this improves in the coming weeks. 

Best moment of the week:

Just knowing that I am pregnant again.
Miss anything:

Absolutely nothing.
Movement:

None yet and I cannot wait to feel this Little One moving around. 

Food cravings:

BBQ Ribs!! I really, really want some!!

Anything making you queasy:

Every morning I wake queasy and I go to bed feeling queasy.

Have you started to show yet:

I think so!! It might just be that I am still bloated, but I do think that I am showing at 7 weeks. It is my second baby though.

 Gender:

Unknown and we will be finding out.
Labor signs:

None

Belly button (in or out):

Still n
Weddings rings on or off:

Still on!!

Happy or moody:

Some day I am happy and then some days I am very moody. It just depends on the day.
Looking forward to:

Having this baby grow and grow and grow!!! Also looking forward to our first prenatal appointment and first ultrasound next week.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment