Image Map

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good morning Lovelies!!! 

Happy Monday and how was your weekend? Our weekend was very relaxing. We spent most of our time outside enjoying the nice weather while it lasts. We don't have anything exciting planned unless you consider grocery shopping exciting, LOL!!!!! Well, anyway, lets get to Happy Homemaker Monday.


The weather outside is:

This week's weather is warm and sunny. I love this weather and I hope it sticks around for a while.


On the breakfast plate this morning:

On the my plate this morning is an egg and cheese sandwich, fruit, and  a glass of milk.

As I look outside my window:

It's sunny and quiet outside.


Right now I am:

I'm sitting in the living room, watching the Disney channel with the Little and working in this post.

As I look around the house:

My house needs some serious TLC. The Christmas tree still needs to be put up, and the bedrooms and bathrooms need to be cleaned.

On today's To Do List:

Laundry.... I still have two loads to wash and dry, and three more to fold and put away.
Cleaning.... in the kitchen, wash the dishes, clean the counters and stove, take out the trash. In the living room... pick up book and toys, vacuum. In the bedrooms.... pick up each room and vacuum. In the bathrooms... take out trash, wipe down counters and toilets.

Currently reading: 

Nothing at the moment. I need some new books to read!

On the TV today:

I'm binge watching Friends on Netflix.

On the menu this week:

Monday: Leftovers from Sunday
Tuesday: Chicken Lasagna and garlic bread
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, toast)
Thursday: Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday: Chicken pot pie
Saturday:Pizza and breadsticks
Sunday: Beans and cornbread

What I am creating at the moment:

Stickers for my Etsy shop.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week:

Nothing a the moment. I need to start pinning some new recipes this week.

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotions:



Have a lovely Monday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great weather! We have nicer temps here but the sun has decided to go away and I know the cold is coming back. I just put the last 3 small items of Christmas decor away this morning. I put my tree away the day after Christmas though. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete