Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Homemake Monday

Good morning Lovelies!!! 

Here we are the first full week in January, which means that this is the first Happy Homemaker Monday of the new year! I know that Sandy mentioned that she would be changing some of the caterrogies for the new year, but I thought I would go ahead and use the categorizes from last year. So here we go. Enjoy!!


The weather outside is:

It's sunny and a bit warmer that it was yesterday. It supposed to be in the 40s for the rest of the week.

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Lately, I have been eating toast with jelly and drinking a glass of milk.

As I look outside my window:

The sun is finally out!!!

Right now I am:

I'm sitting in the living room, watching the Disney channel with the Little and working in this post.

As I look around the house:

My house needs some serious TLC. The Christmas tree needs to be put up, and the kitchen needs to be cleaned from last night.

On today's To Do List:

Laundry.... I still have two loads to wash and dry, and three more to fold and put away.
Cleaning.... in the kitchen, wash the dishes, clean the counters and stove, take out the trash. In the living room... pick up book and toys, vacuum. In the bedrooms.... pick up each room and vacuum. In the bathrooms... take out trash, wipe down counters and toilets.

Currently reading: 

Nothing at the moment. I need some new books to read!

On the TV today:

I'm binge watching Friends on Netflix.

On the menu this week:

Monday: Burritos
Tuesday: Chicken Lasagna and garlic bread
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, toast)
Thursday: Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday: Chicken pot pie
Saturday:
Sunday: 
What I am creating at the moment:

Stickers for my Etsy shop.

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week:

Nothing a the moment. I need to start pinning some new recipes this week.

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotions:


Have a lovely Monday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment