Image Map

Friday, January 2, 2015

Five on Friday

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Friday!! I'm glad to be back to a blogging schedule. I apologize for not being around the last couple of weeks, but I promise I have a very good and exciting excuse for my absence. So, today I wanted to share my Five on Friday. 

Shall we get started?

One

My planners. I love my planners and I am currently using my Plum Paper Planner. Although I do plan on ordering an Erin Condren Life Planner sometime in the next two weeks. 







Two

My Esty shop: Sweet Pea Designs Too. I have had so many orders in the last week. I am excited and plan to get all of the orders processed and shipped this coming Monday. 

Three

Friend streaming on Netflix. I love this show and I plan on binge watching in the evenings for the next couple of days. 



Four

Spending time with my family. I love them with all of my heart and I don't know where I would be without them. They are my world and I would not trade them for anything. 

Five

Christmas break. I am still on break from my class and I am enjoying it. My class does start back up next Thursday.

Have a wonderful Friday!!! 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment