Image Map

Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Goals

Hi Lovelies! 

Well, here we are on the 3rd day of 2015 and I thought it was time to make some goals for January. I just realized that I never made any goals for December (hangs head in shame), so I had better make some good ones for January, huh?

Here are my goals for January:

Goal #1

Drink more water. This is one thing that I need to be better at. I plan on making some hydrate stickers to put in my planner to track my water intake. Hopefully this will help with the water consumption.

Goal #2

Eat more fruits and veggies. I really need to work on this, since I know I don't eat enough of either one. I did make a fruit and veggie track to use in my planner. I figure if I check it off every day then I should be able to stick to this goal better. 

Goal #3

Read at least three new books this month. 

Goal #4

Blog once  a day this month. I really need to work on this as well. I really want to increase my readership, so I need some interesting posts. Does anyone have any suggestions?

So, what are your goals for January?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment