Image Map

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

21 Question Tag

Hi Lovelies!

Okay, so I was not tagged by anyone but I have seen this little tag going around and I decided to do it for myself.

Enjoy!

21 Question Tag....

1. Are you named after anyone?

Yes. I was named after both of my grandmothers, which means that I have two middle names. Lucky me!!

2. When was the last time you cried?

A few days ago. I was watching The Notebook. The ending gets me every single time I watch it.



3. Do you have kids?

Why yes I do. Two beautiful girls.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself?

I would hope so.

5. Do you use sarcasm alot?

I have my moments, although my husband would disagree and say that yes I use it alot.

6. Will ever bungee jump?

Nope, never.

7. What's your favorite cereal?

Hands down, Cookie Crisp. In a cup. No milk.



8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

How they act towards other people.

9. What is your eye color?

Blue.

10. Scary movies or happy endings?

I love scary movies more than happy endings.

11. Favorite smells?

I love the smell of fresh clean laundry from the dryer, and the smell of rain.

12. Summer or winter?

Oh, do you even have to ask, Summer. I love Summer, which means shorts, sandals, and swimsuits.

13. Computer or television?

I would have to say television over computer.

14. What's the furthest you  have been from home?

Flordia on trip to Disney World the summer before my Senior year in high school.



15. Do you have any special talents?

Cooking and baking.

16. Where were you born?

I was born and raised in the Midwest.

17. What are your hobbies?

Blogging and reading.

18. Do you have any pets?

Nope.

19. Favorite movie?

Dirty Dancing. I think my favorite part of the movie is the music.



20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes. A brother, a half sister, and a step sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'm still trying to figure that out!

This post was fun!!

XOXO

 Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment