Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2016

Three Favorites-- Laundry Room Edition

Hi Lovelies!

I thought tonight I would show you three of my favorite laundry makeovers courtesy of Pinterest. I have been wanting to makeover my laundry room for quite some time now. Now, I know none of these ideas will work with my current laundry room, but I just love them so much that I thought I would share them with you.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Laundry room makeover #1:






This one is just so beautiful. If I had this laundry room I wouldn't mind working on laundry at all.

Laundry room makeover #2:




I love the layout of this one. Oh, and the colors are just so beautiful.

Laundry room makeover #3:

I love the little island in the middle of the room. The perfect place to fold all of those pesky clothes that just seem to multiply.

What would your dream laundry room look like?

XOXO

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment