Image Map

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Currently- 3/5/2016

Eating...nothing at the moment, I did however eat a bowl of Fruit Loops. So good!!

Watching... Project Almanac




Reading... I am about to start Stephen King's 11/22/63. Haven't started yet, but I hope to start reading it tomorrow.






Loving...my life, my husband, and my little girls.


Working...on planner inserts and grab bags for my etsy shop. I hope to release these sometime next week. I'm also working on a meal planner as well.

Listening...the TV, I'm binge watching Project Almanac at the moment.

Buying...nothing at the moment.

Planning...still planning my daughter's fundraiser and her birthday party.

Wondering...still wondering how I'm going to plan both the fundraiser and birthday for this month.

Feeling...Loved, tired, and happy.

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

XOXO

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment