Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2017

February Goals

Hi Lovelies!

I should have written this post at the beginning of the month...... life just gets in the way sometimes. Anyway, it's time to talk about my goals for this month. I will recap my January goals in a later post.


1.  Set up a budget and follow it
2.  Read 2 books
3.  Blog at least 3x per week
4.  Workout 3x per week
5.  Open new store on shop envy
6.  Follow a daily cleaning schedule
7.  Follow a morning and evening routine consisitently
8.  Update magazine facebook page daily
9.  Sell at least 2 ads per week
10. Find new story ideas

Do you make monthly goals? If so, what are some of your goals for the month of February?

1 comment:

  1. Laying in bed each morning I'm lucky enough to come up with goals for the day, would never be able to do it for a month, I'm too disorganized.

    ReplyDelete