Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites

Welcome to the second week in Feburuary!Between celebrating my birthday and planning all things Valentine's day, I may be slighlty particial to the month of February... but what can I say? It's such a fun month all around  and I love that we get another excuse to spread the love. But before I get ahead of myself  I want to share with you some of my favorite things from this week.

Here we go....

Favorite treat:  These awesome Nutella cupcakes






Favorite read:  This Stephen King novel is one my of favorites.





Favorite movie :  Hands down Dirty Dancing! I watch this movie often and it drive the Husband crazy!






Favorite movie quote: From the Notebook, of course....


What some of your Friday Favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment