Image Map

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Survey

Hi Lovelies!!

It's been awhile since I have done a post like this, so I thought it would be fun do another one. Enjoy!

1. What is your all time favorite song?

This is an easy one!! I love any song by Bon Jovi, but favorite song of all time is "You Give Love a Bad Name


2. What is your favorite singer/band?

Even easier!! Hands down Bon Jovi!!!


3. What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

 Livin' On a Prayer! Yes, another Bon Jovi song! I told they were my favorite band.


4. What song puts you in a good mood?

Call Me Maybe




5. What is your favorite road trip music

All of the 80s hair bands would be on the list
American Girl-Bobbie McGee
Call Me Maybe- Carly Ray Jepson

6. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?

This is one song that I am embarrassed to listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment