Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday

I can't believe it's September already!! We are that much closer to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!! It's Friday and that I'm linking up for Five Question Friday!!! Have a nice weekends friends!!!



1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?

Since we don't have any apple orchards and I have yet to find a pumpkin patch, we don't have any fall traditions. I think it is time that we created some!! 

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?

If money weren't an issue I would have to say 4. I have always wanted a big family.

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?

If I were to get a tattoo, it would be a small star (with my daughter's initials underneath it) on my inner left wrist.
 
4. What condiment is a must in your house?

Mayo, I have to have it on a sandwich, so I keep in the house!
 
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?

We were engaged on 12/22/09 and I was 5 months pregnant at the time. Paul had the proposal all planned out until my boss at the time let me leave work early. He had no time to buy the ring so he went to Hobby Lobby and bought a wedding ring candy mold to serve as my engagement ring (I still have that mold). He then took me to our favorite spot at the lake, and at sunset dropped to one knee and proposed. Before he could finish the sentence, I said yes. It was perfect!  We were engaged for less than 24 hours when we got married. I waited for 16 years and I wasn't going to let him change his mind, so we got married the next day. That night a blizzard came through and we were snowed in until 12/27/09.
 
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment