Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Show and Tell Monday 

 1. Tell us what kind of student you were in high school {popular, nerd, sport obsessed, choir, etc}
 
This question is kind of hard for me to answer. I high school I really did not fit into any type of group. I was a cop's kid and those type of kids tend to be the most unpopular in the school. However, I did study a lot and made fairly good grades. 
 
2. Share with us some high school pictures. We know you have them somewhere.
 
I wish I had some pictures from high school, but I don't. When I left home, my parents got rid of them.
 
3. Tell us about your school. Private? Public? How many in graduating class? Mascots? School 
colors?
 
The school I went to was public. We had 63 kids in my graduating class (very small town, but the town and school has grown since then). Our mascot was the Owl (Go Owls Go!!). And our color were red, white, and black.
 
4. Tell us about some of your favorite memories of high school. Or what stands out the most? Any teachers? Specific classes?
 
One of my favorite memories was of my high school prom. I had so much fun that night! Kids that didn't talk me in school actually talked to that night and until we graduated. Another one of my favorite memories was of our senior class trip to Six Flags. It was one of the best times that had ever had. It was actually the first trip that I went on without my parents. I loved every minute of it. (I had some very controlling parents, think of some of the parents from the Wife Swap series). 
 
5. Tell us a piece of advice you would pass on to your children or any child entering high school.
 
I would tell me daughter to have fun, but not too much fun (within our rules of course). and that her high school years will some of the best years of her life. I would encourage to talk to me if she needed to.
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment