Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hi Lovelies! I know it's Tuesday and I'm just now posting, but we have been sick in these parts. However, I'm happy to report that the sickies have left and we are feeling much better. So, onto Happy Homemaker Monday. Enjoy!

{Happy Homemaker Monday}

 

The weather:
It's has finally cooled off around here. We have decent rain chances this week and into next week! Yay! It's beginning to look alot like Fall!

 
On my reading pile:
Unfortunately, all I have on my reading pile is my psych text book and hope I to download the kindle app to my PC later this week as well as order a few new books to read. Any recommendations?

On my TV:
 I'm watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix and I just discovered Dawson's Creeks a few weeks ago so I have started on that series. I'm also watching 90210 (the new one)  and I plan to start watching Revenge and Once Upon a a Time as well.

On the menu this week:
Monday- Soup and Sammies or spaghetti
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday
Wednesday- Pizza
Thursday-Baked potatoes (crock pot) and salad
Friday- Fish, pasta, and veggies
Saturday- Beans with ham and cornbread
Sunday- Smothered pork chops (crock pot) mashed potatoes, and carrots

On my to do list:
Laundry (fold and put way)
 Vacuum
Mop
Launder the sheets and blankets
Update my home planner and my student planner

What I am creating:
Still making bracelets and no sew fleece blankets for the Esty shop that I am opening at the end of this month. I have also created a bible study journal and a blog planner that I hope to sell in the store as well.

Homemaking tips:

 I cannot think of any at the moment.
  
Looking around the house:
The living room.needs to be picked up. There are breakfast and lunch dishes in the sink waiting to be washed. 

On my prayer list:

My husband- he lost his job in May and he is in the process of looking for another. I pray that he is able to find a job that he enjoys.

Melissa and Gregg Worley

Bible verse devotional: 

 Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.
 Proverbs 24:14 

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for this Fall weather! The Hunger Games are good and pretty quick reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion! I have been thinking about reading the series.

    ReplyDelete