Image Map

Friday, September 21, 2012

Invasion of the Sickies

Hello Lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last couple of days. Angelina has been sick since Tuesday night, we took her to see her pedi and we were told that she has a viral infection (sore throat, fever, ear pain). He put her on an amoxicillian and she is doing much better today. Now, I have it. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, feeling achey, and running a fever. I was able to have the on call doctor for my GP to call me in some meds and now starting to feel better.

I can say that I have the best husband in the world. He has taken care of Angelina all by himself today. Yeah, my house is a mess, but he did all by himself!

I hope to back to blogging tomorrow. Here are some post ideas that I have been thinking about:

Fall Style
My Fall TV line up
Fall Bucket list

Good Night Lovelies! Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment