Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Tiny Artist

Hello Friends!

The other day, after naptime, I decided to bust out the finger paints so that Angelina could paint. When I told her what I was going to do I was greeted with "I so excited, I so excited, I get to paint!" (girlfriend loooooves to paint)During all of the she was jumping up and down and clapping her little hands. As I was getting the table ready and the supplies set up she was sitting in her chair waiting patiently. When everything was set up she asked me if she could use a paint brush "I use paint brush Mom?" (girlfriend does not like to get her hands dirty), so I obliged and gave her one. I told her that I was going to paint a pumpkin patch and she said "I paint punkin patch too!" And this is the result of our painting session:


Angelina's "pretty punkin patch"

I think we have a tiny artist!!! This painting has been framed now and I'm just waiting on my hanging strips to be delivered so that I can hang it up in the living room. Here is the painting framed:


I think it looks even better framed. I cannot wait to hang on the wall!

Have a nice weekend Friends!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment