Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

 { Show and Tell Monday: All Things Fall}

Happy Labor Day Friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their 3 day weekend! I'm making a feast for today (brisket, potato salad, corn on the cob, and red, white, and blue cupcakes). I love this weeks theme because it is all about fall, my favorite time of the year because it is the start of football season and we are that much closer to the holidays! I'm linking up with Becky for this week's Show and Tell.


1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
After the summer that we have had (triple digits since July) I can't wait for the cooler weather, hot coca, hot apple cider, and warm clothes (sweaters, boots, jeans, and scarfs).  Fall is one of my favorite seasons. It just means that we are that much closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
2. Show us your fall style.

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
Since I have a child, my favorite fall activities would naturally evolve around her. Right now I am looking for some pumpkin patches in our area so that we can take Angelina to one. I can't wait to take her to one, it is the one thing that I want to do with her this fall.
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 
We plan to take Angelina trick or treating around the neighborhood and to our local mall. I have ideas for her costume, but she wants to go as Elmo so I'm trying to find the perfect costume for her. This is the one I have my eye on:

1 comment: