Image Map

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Social


Hi Lovelies! Happy Sunday!! It's time for Sunday Social with A Complete Waste of Makeup, today's questions are all about your childhood. Have fun!!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 

Being carefree and just having fun all day long! 

2. Did you have a nickname growing up?

The only nickname I had was from my youngest sister. She could never say name (Angie) so she called me GiGi. It stuck for a while and now no one calls me that anymore. 

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?

Play tag and swing!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I had always wanted to be teacher growing up. I came pretty close too, but I decided in my last year in college to switch my major to psychology. So, after receiving my BS I'm working on a MS in psychology. 

5. What was your favorite toy? 

My easy bake oven!! I loved this thing!!!
 
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?

Honestly, I cannot remember!!    

~Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment