Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

  Show and Tell Monday: Baby Talk

I'm linking up with Becky for Show and Tell Monday!


 1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)

For a boy my favorite name is Michael Thomas
For a girl my favorite name is Gracie Catherine
Paul vetoed these names for our next baby, but I still love them!

2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}

 I love, love, love this type of nursery!!

3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?

I would like to have 2 children at least 2 1/2 to 3 years apart

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?

Having patience is very important when being a parent. Being a new mom  have learned the importance having lots and lots of patience. I also think that the importance of parenting is learning and growing with your child.

5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}


I never got Angelina's newborn photos done professionally (I wish I had) and this was the pose that I really wanted to do. I plan on doing this post with the next one though!!


6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}

I have always told myself that I would never, ever treat my children the way that I was treated growing up. I will cherish my children and tell that that I love them every single day.

 
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment