Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

14 in 2014

Hi Lovelies!

I have been buried under a mountain of research articles, index cards, and sticky notes for the last two days. I did turn in the research paper that I have been working on for the last two weeks. Now that that class is over, my next started yesterday, so I should be back to my regular blogging schedule. 

So, today's post is all about my 2014 bucket list. I decided to tweak it a little bit. Here it is in all of it's glory!

14 in 2014:

1. read 12 books ( 1 per month) 
2. take the Little to the zoo
3. finish Master's degree and begin to work on Ph.D
4. re-decorate every room in the house using ideas from Pinterst
5. learn how to decorate a cake
6. learn how to play chess
7. learn to play poker
8. play an entire game of Monoply
9. try running once
10. start my own business
11. play video games with the Mister
12. watch a spaghetti western with the Mister
13. become a mom of 2
14. learn how to swim

What are goals in 2014?

Have a nice Friday!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment