Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Brat Pack, Jelly Shoes, and 21 Jump Street

Hi Lovelies!

As alot of you know I'm a child of the 80s and I love everything about the 80s, from the music, to the tv shows, the movies, and yes, even some of the fashions. 

So, I'm going to talk about the music that I listened to, the tv shows and movies, the fashions that made up  the 80s. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, relax, and enjoy my little list.

Music:

Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Joan Jett and the Blackharts, Duran Duran, MaDonna, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Slayer, Cinderella





Movies:

Any movie with the Brat Pack 




Any of these movies




TV Shows:

The Cosby Show, Family ties, Growing Pains, My Two Dads, 21 Jump Street, Facts of Life, ect. There are many more, but these are the ones that I watched the most.











At last, the fashion.

Big hair, jelly bracelets/shoes, leg warmers!! And of course, anything worn by Madonna.






Thanks for joining on my trip down memory lane!! I hope everyone enjoyed it!! I did!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment