Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!!

Happy Sunday!! It's time for Sunday Social!!


This week's questions:

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest

I try to limit my time on social media to a few hours every day which is usually at night. I don't have a smartphone and the phone that I have is a prepaid cell phone which limits what I can do online during the day.

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?

About a year.

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?


Red velvet cupcake. Yummy!!

 

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?

Not very often, but when we do it's Chick fil a!


5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?

I would have to say expired Target coupons. I just throw them in my purse and forget about them. 

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?

I love to watch Extreme Couponing. This show is so addictive!!


 Next week's questions:

1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
~Angie

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the space & money to be an extreme couponer.

    ReplyDelete