Image Map

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!! I'm back!!! I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. 




Here are this week's questions: 

I'm going to warn you right now.....my junior high and high schools were pretty boring!!

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake.

I would have say the stitrrup pants. They were popular at the time, but I will never wear them again. 

2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics?

Brandy and LaDonna. Sadly no pics :(

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs?

Okay, let's see if I can remember........ when my parents would let me I would stay the night with one or both of the above girls and this was when I could be a kid. We would go see a movie, listen to music or just walk around town (small town living). 

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.

No boyfriends. Like I said I was pretty boring, plus if you live in a small town and both of your parents are cops, then you weren't invited to any of the parties and boyfriends just didn't exist for you.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!

No secret codes, but I do remember the SlamBooks that were passed around between classes and at lunch. 

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?

My senior prom so I could ask my crush to be my date (he was a freshman in college by then)..... and I just happen to me married to him :)

Have a great Sunday!!!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. I love your answer to the last question! You two should throw a prom for yourselves, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, stirrup-pants. The flashbacks! Eeek. (Swinging by from the link-up)

    ReplyDelete