Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Monday again. Didn't the weekend just start? I can't believe we have snow on the ground and the temp is 9 degrees and it was almost 80 degrees just a few days ago. What is up with this crazy weather?
Anyway, I'm linking up with Sandy from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. So grab a cup of coffee or whatever you drink, answer the questions, and link up.



 As I look out the window:

There is some snow on the ground from yesterday and it's 9 degrees outside. I think we are staying in today.


Right now I am: 

Sitting in the living room, writing this post, and watching reuns of "How I Met Your Mother".

Thinking and pondering:

How I'm going to decorate my planner for the following week and how I'm going to set my study schedule for my next class.

On my bedside table:

The same books that I have been reading for a while, which are books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I'm watching "How I Met Your Mother" on Amazon Prime tonight.




Listening to:

The above TV show

On the menu for this week:

I'm still working on this week's menu

On my to do list:

Laundry (six loads to fold and put away)
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little (weather permitting)
Dance class for the Little (weather permitting)
Tackle my growing to do list
Run a few errands(weather permitting)

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Hot chocolate on a very cold day and snuggling with the Little

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The kitchen still needs to be cleaned.

Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:




Have a nice and wonderful Monday!

~Angie








1 comment:

  1. This crazy weather seems to be happening everywhere, just wish it would make up it's mind already.

    Love your quote, so very true. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete