Image Map

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday Social Day!



This week's questions:

1. What is your ideal way to relax?

Sitting on the couch, curled up in a blanket with a good book.

2. Who do you consider as your role model?

My mom. She was the strongest that I have ever known. 

3. What does your life look like in 3 years?

I'm thinking two kids, a thriving business, and still blogging.

4. If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?

There isn't one thing that I would change because without the decisions that I made I would not be the person that I am today, and I definitely would not have the family that I have today, 

5. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

Having my daughter. She is the biggest accomplishment in my life and I strive to be the best mom that I can be to her. 
~Angie

3 comments:

  1. I love your number 4 answer that was my answer to as well. I would not change a thing because every choice I made has made me whom I am today & who is to say it would not be the same otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily agree with #1. What are you reading now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Dr. Sleep by Stephen King. It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete