Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

Did anyone wake up late this morning? I forgot to set the clocks foward last night and I woke up this morning (530am, which was really 630am) and actually set the clock back one hour. Yeah! I was confused most of the morning because of that. 

Even though we loose an hour of sleep, the days are longer and that means we are just one step closer to summer!!! Yeah!!!! 

I wanted to link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday. So, sit back, relax, grab a cup of your favorite morning beverage and link up! Have fun!



 As I look out the window:

This weekend has been very warm, which means we have been enjoying some fun in the sun. This week it's supposed to nice so we will be spending some time outside again.


Right now I am: 

Sitting in the living room, writing this post, and watching reuns of "Friends". I think I need some new shows to watch.

Thinking and pondering:

The menu for my daughter's birthday party (she will be 4 in less than two weeks!).

On my bedside table:

The same books that I have been reading for a while, which are books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and a couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I'm watching "How I Met Your Mother" on Amazon Prime tonight.




Listening to:

The TV and my husband talk about his compute class. 

On the menu for this week:

Monday: Roast, baked potatoes, veggies
Tuesday: Chicken and cheese quesadillas, chips and salsa
Wednesday: Breakfast (eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, biscuits)
Thursday: Chicken bow tie pasta bake
Friday: Baked pork chops, potatoes, homemade bread, veggies
Saturday: Chicken Cheesesteak sammies, veggies
Sunday: Beans, cornbread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping
Change the bed linens

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little
Dance class for the Little
Tackle my growing to do list
Run a few errands

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Reading a good book.

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The kitchen still needs to be shown some love. 

Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:

She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.  She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.  She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
Proverbs 31:15-17

Have a nice and wonderful Monday!

~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment