Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

30 years ago........

Thirty years two of my favorite movies premired at the theater. I never did get to see them at the theater, but I waited on pins and needles for them to come out on video (VHS, yes I just dated myself!). I was so excited and watched them over and over and over again. I still watch them! I can quotes lines from both movies and I just love all of the characters in both movies.

I guess everyone would like the two movies that I am talking about, right? Drum roll, please.........

The Breakfast Club:



My favorite quote:




My favorite scene


Footlose:




My Favorite quote:


Willard: You won't get any dancing here, it's illegal.
Ren: Jump back! 

One of the best movies quotes!!

My favorite scene:


 There ya go, Lovelies!! Two of my favorite movies from the 80s. I challenge you to watch and not catch yourself singing and dancing to some of the songs in these two movies.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment