Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi Lovelies!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday (well, what's left of it anyways!). This week has been crazy with working on papers for my class and finally getting a start on my new business (I'll explain in  a few minutes). Anyway, I bring you my Five on Friday!

ONE:

I finally started my own business a couple of days ago!!! Right now, I'm selling from my business Facebook page, but if all goes well, I'll be opening an Etsy shop in a couple of months. Here is the website:


I sell planner accessories: planner bands, washi shapes, washi squares, scrapbook shapes, and book marks. Please take a minute and look around. Please and thank you!

TWO:

Chuck E. Cheese. I love this place and the Little and the Mister love this place too. That's all!!!

THREE:

Easter dinner. I know what we are having, I just need to buy everything next week. Now, I just need to figure out how to decorate the table. 

FOUR:

Having a clean house makes my happy.

FIVE:

We had so much fun this week with playdates at the park, going to Chuck E. Cheese, going to the library, and dance class. It was a full week, but we made the most of it.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment