Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

What I'm reading and I want to read

Hi Lovelies!

For as long as I can remember, I have been an avid reader. I blame my mom for this one. LOL!!! She was always reading to my brother and I when we were little. I think this was the start of my love affair with books.  

I remember going to the library in the 3rd grade and the libririan at the time (Mr. Titus), introduced me to my first chapter books. The little house books. 


And I have loved them ever since. From time to time I will check them out from my local library when I need a break from reading psychology articles. 

I'm one those people who can bounce from book to book.  So, here are just a few books that I am 
reading or ones that I would like to read.

Books that I am reading (just noticed that I didn't update my kindle app on my computer):

Beaches



Terms of Endearment



Forever



These are the books that I would like to read:

Dr. Sleep



Echos of Titanic



So, that's my list.

What are you reading?

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment