Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning Lovelies! I hope your Monday is off to a good start. After taking care of the Little a couple of weeks ago and with me being sick last week, I'm finally caught up in my class. So that meansI will be starting our Spring cleaning tomorrow. I think I will start in the Kitchen and give a good cleaning. We'll see how it goes. 

Anyway, on to our Happy Homemaker Monday :)




As I look outside my window::

It's a somewhat dreary and clouding morning. It's supposed to warm up later today and then we will  have a chance of rain later in the evening.

Right now I am::

Listening to the Little's Disney shows. I'm sitting at the table and writing this post.

Thinking and pondering::

I have been re-evaluating the program of study that I am currently in and I'm just not happy with it. I am almost done with the program, but I'm just not happy and my grades are beginning to suffer because of it. I'm not sure what to do right now. I am at a loss.

On my bedside table:

Since I don't have a bedside table, I'm going to skip this one.

On my TV tonight::

Monday: ????
Tuesday: The Little Couple
Wednesday: American Idol
Thursday: American Idol results show
Friday: Ancient Aliens (with the Mister)
Saturday: Date night movie with the Mister
Sunday: Total Divas and Eric and Jessie

Listening to:

The TV

On the menu this week::

Still working on the menu for this week

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

On my To Do List::

Laundry
Vacuum
Make hair appointments

Happening this week:

Monday: Laundry
Tuesday: Laundry and Vacuuming the entire house
Wednesday: Laundry
Thursday: Living room clean up
Friday:  Laundry Kitchen clean up
Saturday: Date/movie night
Sunday: Family time

What I am creating:

Planner accessories for my planner.





My simple pleasure:

Spending time with my family

Looking around the house:

The kitchen needs to be cleaned and the living room and dining room need to be cleaned as well.

Prayer list:

Friends and family.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment