Image Map

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!!

Happy Easter and Happy Sunday Social!! Today's questions are all about 5's.
 
 

1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life

Have a Nice Day- Bon Jovi
Losing My Religion- REM
I Remember You- Skid Row
Trouble- Taylor Swift
Gypsy Road- Cinderella

2. 5 things on your bucket list

Go to Ireland
Learn another language
Visit NYC at any time
(That's all I have today)

3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day

Jennifer Garner
Sandra Bullock
Miranda Lambert
Julia Roberts
Giuliana Rancic

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse

comb
blistex
wipes
snacks for the Little
phone
 
5. 5 books on your reading list

Terms of Endearment
Divergent
Beaches
Something Borrowed
Echos of Titanic

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 

No photos to share!!!

Have a nice day!!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the snacks in my purse, they are mostly for me though lol

    http://www.kickingkilos.com/2014/04/sunday-social_6928.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see and read Divergent. and I wanna visit NYC and have since I was little.

    ReplyDelete