Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

32 Things That Make Me Happy

Hi Lovelies!

How has your Thursday been? Mine has been busy with going to the library, the park, and then grabbing a quick lunch at Sonic. I was having a problem coming up with a blog post and stumbled upon a link up from the Venus Trapped In Mars blog and I thought it looked like fun. So, here it is:

32 Things That Make Me Happy

1. my hubby and daughter

2. the start of the NFL season

3. water with lemons and strawberries


4. post it notes

5. my planner




6. straws

7. Fall

8. Spring

9. Disney Movies

10. new movies

11. new music

12. cheese burgers

13. road trips

14. taking picuters

15. 80's music

16. books

17. mild cheddar cheese

18. going to the library

19. being healthy

20. getting fun snail mail

21. spending my lifetime with the Mister

22. homemade pizza



23. new shoes

24. school supplies

25. bargins

26. stretchy pants

27. watching movies on Netflix

28. binge watching How I Met Your Mother (loved the series finale) on Netflix



29. Halloween

30. The Beatles



31. freshly washed sheets

32. Frozen



What 32 things make you happy?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment