Image Map

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

I meant to post schedule this last night so it would post early this morning, but my little girl woke up at around midnight because of a nightmare :( Anyways, Happy Sunday Social day!!! Today's Sunday Social is all about Twitter :)


Here are this week's questions:

1. When did you join twitter?

I think I joined the twitterverse in 2011.

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?

A bowl full of lemons @organizedclean. I love her organization tips.

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?

Soleil Moon Fyre aka Punky Brewster @moonfrye

4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
 
No, not yet! 

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?

Target, of course!!!!

6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.

A Bowl full of Lemons @organizedclean

Organized Jen @organizedjen

Becky- Clean Mama @cleanmamablog

Be sure to follow me 

~Angie





No comments:

Post a Comment