Image Map

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Social

 Hi Lovelies!!! 

Happy Sunday Social Day!!!! This week's questions have to do with the bests in your life!




Here are this week's questions: 


1. What was your best birthday?

My 38th, because it the first birthday as a new mom.

2. What was your best vacation?

Going to Witchita Falls, TX with my husband.

3. Best date you’ve ever been on?

My first date with my husband. We have known each other for most of our lives and that first date was so relaxing and so much fun.

4. Best Movie(quality) you’ve seen?

That would have to be "Frozen"



 5. Best TV show ending of all time? 

How I Met Your Mother



Have a great Sunday!!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. I still need to see Frozen... My kids keep begging me to watch it because it's their favorite, but I haven't had any time... Guess it's time I watch it! Stopping by from the blog hop!

    Kellee
    www.kelleethecaffeinated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete