Image Map

Saturday, May 24, 2014

5 Things I'm bad At

Hi Lovelies!

Okay, so I saw this on another blog, this blog actually and was inspired to write about the five that I'm just not so good at. And so I decided to just put it out there because I'm not perfect (hey, who is), so how about we do this... okay... here we go!

1. Twitter

I have an account but I never use it. I just don't see the point of it.

2. Video games

This is something that my husband is always telling me.I'm bad at them and I just don't understand how someone can play the same game over and over for days at a time. 

3. Laundry

Yes. I'm bad at this thing we call laundry. I just don't like the idea that once it's done it just seems to pile back up. Folding it is the worst. I mean I don't mind washing and drying but the folding and putting away, I just don't like it. You could say that I have a love-hate relationship with laundry.


4. Menu planning

I suck at menu planning. I start with the best of intentions and by this I mean, I search the internet for recipes, I look through magazines and I put a plan together. However, I can never seem to stick with it. I'll just keep trying!!!

5. Homework

I used to be so organized with the classes that I am taking, but this semester, not so much. I have been behind for the last two weeks and I am trying to play catch up.

So, what things are you bad at?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment