Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!!

One of these days I'm going to start posting every day again! I promise. As always, life just gets busy. Anyway, I wanted to share some Friday letters with you tonight. 

Dear Friday,

I'm so happy you're finally here!!! 

Dear Angelina,

We signed you up for Pre-K on Wednesday and you're very excited to started big kid school. We love you so much and we are very proud of you!!

Dear Hubby,

I love you so much and and I know I drive you crazy sometimes. 

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry for neglecting you  and I hope to keep to a posting schedule from now on. Fingers crossed!!

Dear Sweet Pea Designs Too,

I will be adding some new and fun listings to you this weekend. I can't wait to share some new goodies with everyone. 

Have a nice evening Lovelies! I'll see ya soon!!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment