Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Laundry Routine

Hi Lovelies! 

I have no explanation for my absence from the blog other than life just gets in the way sometimes. Anyway, today I wanted to talk about my laundry routine. Grab some coffee, relax, and enjoy!

Laundry is my nemesis. I battle against it every single day and most times it a losing battle. It just keeps coming back and never ends. Never. Never. Never. 



There are several different ways for managing laundry and believe me I have tried all of them. It has taken me years to finally figure out a system that works for my family. 

I try to wash one load a day. Usually this means that I have a mixed load which usually works out great. Now sometimes this works great and other times it doesn't work so well at all. I mean that I wash my one load a day, but the load just sits in the basket for days at a time. And while it's sitting there, usually 6 loads are piled on top of the first one which then equals me having to rummage through the clothes whenever we need something to wear. Then when this routine gets old, I then find the time to fold all of the clothes which usually takes me up to 2 hours to complete. 

As you can see, I am working on the folding part of the laundry routine. We will get there with time. 

Another key to my laundry routine is that I try to the process the night before by gathering all of the clothes at night and then putting them in the washer. This way I get a jump start on my morning routine. 

Like I said, this is still a work in progress and I plan on having this routine down as soon as possible.

Have a great Saturday Lovelies!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment