Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!!!

Happy Sunday and May the Fourth Be With You!!! ( I couldn't help it! I live with a semi Star Wars fanatic). It's been a while since I participated in Sunday Social due to all of the work I had to do for my previous class. Now that the class is over and my next is a bit easier I should have more time ot blog.

So, let's get into it! Grab a cup of coffee, grab the button and the questions, and link up. Have fun!!!

Next Weeks Questions:

1. Who do you call when you need to vent?

I usually call a dear friend that I went to high school with or I just sometimes vent to my mom group on facebook.

2. Where do you go when you need alone time?

Usually go for a walk.
 
3. What is your favorite alone time activity?

Reading
 
4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?
  
I haven't read anything profound in a long time. I have been reading mostly mystery novels lately.
 
5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn’t already? Family? Celeb?

This is a really good question and I just really have no idea who I want to read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Venting on blog always helps me. Just a thought.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/distance-makes-heart-grow-fonder.html

    ReplyDelete