Image Map

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Current Favorites

Hi Lovelies! 

Soooo... I was looking around blogland today and saw this post and thought...eh, why not? I thought it looked like fun so I wrote the questions down and answered them. So without further adieu, here is today....er tonight's post.  

Favorite Quote:

One of my favorite quotes happens to be from one of my favorite short stories by Stephen King:

 "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?" From Stand by Me. When you think about it, the quote is so true. 

Favorite Drink:

Strawberry Lemonade

 
Favorite thing my husband has said to me:

I think my favorite thing that my husband tells is that I am a good mom. He doesn't say it often but when he does it make me feel so special. 
 
Favorite topic to search on Pinterest:

Planners. I'm obsessed with planners!!!

Favorite movie:

Hands down.... Dirty Dancing!! I love the music, the dancing, everything about the movie.

 
Favorite blog read:

OrganizedJen. I love her organization skills. I have learned alot from her.

What are your current favorites?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment