Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning Lovelies!

I hope your Monday is off to a good start. After taking care of the Little a couple of weeks ago and with me being sick last week, I'm finally caught up in my class. So that means I will be starting our Spring cleaning tomorrow. I think I will start in the Kitchen and give a good cleaning. We'll see how it goes. 

Anyway, on to our Happy Homemaker Monday :)




As I look outside my window::

Two words: sunny and H-O-T (99 degrees)!!!!!

Right now I am::

Listening to the Little's Disney shows. I'm sitting at the table and writing this post.

Thinking and pondering::

I have been re-evaluating the program of study that I am currently in and I'm just not happy with it. I am almost done with the program, but I'm just not happy and my grades are beginning to suffer because of it. I'm not sure what to do right now. I am at a loss.

I'm still trying to sort this out. Hopefully I will figure it very soon.

On my bedside table:

Instead of a bedside table, I do have a few books on my bookshelf that I am currently reading.

On my TV tonight::

Monday: ????
Tuesday: The Little Couple
Wednesday: American Idol
Thursday: American Idol results show
Friday: Ancient Aliens (with the Mister)
Saturday: Date night movie with the Mister
Sunday: Total Divas and Eric and Jessie

Listening to:

The TV

On the menu this week::

Still working on the menu for this week

Monday: chicken and cheese quesadillas, chips and salsa
Tuesday: Beef Stew
Wednesday: Leftovers from Tuesday
Thursday: Baked potatoes
Friday: Chicken spaghetti
Saturday: Crock pot roast, potatoes and carrots
Sunday: Burritos and frito pies

On my To Do List::

Laundry
Vacuum
Make hair appointments

Happening this week:

Monday: Laundry
Tuesday: Laundry and Vacuuming the entire house
Wednesday: Laundry
Thursday: Living room clean up
Friday:  Laundry Kitchen clean up
Saturday: Date/movie night
Sunday: Family time

What I am creating:

More planner accessories for my planner and for my new etsy shop: Sweet Pea Designs Too.

Here's the link to the shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeadesignstoo?ref=search_shop_redirect

Please like and share Sweet Pea Designs Too facebook page!!! 

My simple pleasure:

Spending time with my family

Looking around the house:

The kitchen needs to be cleaned and the living room and dining room need to be cleaned as well.

Prayer list:

Friends and family.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Ancient Aliens such a cool show? My husband and kids and I, watch it together :)

    Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete