Image Map

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/20/2017

Good Afternoon Lovelies and Happy First Day of Spring!!  Welcome to another edition of Happy Homemaker Monday!!





The weather:::
Sunny and warm this week, but it looks like we will have some rain on Thursday.


On my reading pile:::
Still reading The Face on the Milk Carton


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::
I finally found Party of Five on the FreeForm app on my Roku. I loved this show and I am really enjoying re-watching the episodes. I am halfway through the second season.

On my TV:::
Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five

On the menu for this week:::
Monday March 20th
BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Tuesday March 21st
Baked potatoes and salad

Wednesday March 22nd
 Pinto beans and cornbread

Thursday March 23rd
Chicken tenders and meatballs with mac and cheese

Friday March 24th
Chicken fried steak bites, mashed potatoes, salad 

Saturday March 25th
Pinto beans and cornbread

Sunday March 26th
Pot roast, potatoes and carrots, homemade bread

On my to do list:::
Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Working on Angelina's party

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Angelina's birthday invitation
Working on my new shop

Happening this week:::
Girl Scouts meeting
Planning Angelina's birthday party

Looking around the house:::
My house needs some serious TLC. It's messy and cluttered and it really needs to be cleaned.

What I'm wearing today:::
Pink jeans and a light blue t-shirt with black shoes

One of my simple pleasures:::
Sitting on the couch and reading a good book
 
Bible verse, Devotional::: 


No comments:

Post a Comment