Image Map

Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/6/2017

Hi Lovelies and welcome to another addition of Happy Homemaker Monday! 

One of these days I will post this in the morning instead of in the evening.  We are all finally starting to feel better!! It seems like we all have been sick for the last two weeks. Anyway, let's get on with this post, shall we?





The weather:::
It was cloudy and cool all weekend. Then this week it's supposed to be sunny and warm.


On my reading pile:::
The Face on the Milk Carton


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::
I finally watched Trolls this weekend. It was a cute movie with a great soundtrack


On my TV:::
Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch

On the menu for this week:::
Monday March 6th
Tacos with chips and salsa

Tuesday March 7th
Baked potatoes and salad

Wednesday March 8th
 Pinto beans and cornbread

Thursday March 9th
Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, cheesy green beans

Friday March 10th
Chicken fried steak bites, mashed potatoes, salad 

Saturday March 11th
Pinto beans and cornbread

Sunday March 12th
Pot roast, potatoes and carrots, homemade bread

On my to do list:::
Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Reserve library conference room for Angelina's birthday

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Angelina's birthday invitation

Happening this week:::
Girl Scouts meeting
Planning Angelina's birthday party

Looking around the house:::
My house needs some serious TLC. It's messy and cluttered and it really needs to be cleaned.

What I'm wearing today:::
Pink jeans and a gray t-shirt with black shoes

One of my simple pleasures:::
Sitting on the couch and reading a good book
 
Bible verse, Devotional::: 



No comments:

Post a Comment