Image Map

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Survey Sunday

Good Morning and Happy Sunday Lovelies!! I want to welcome you to another edition of Survey Sunday.  Pull up and chair, grab your favorite beverage, and join in on the fun!!


Sunday Survey
 
When was the last time you saw a doctor?About 2 weeks ago

Which internet browser do you use?Firefox.

Have you ever lived on a university campus?No.

Do you know anyone who is a firefighter?No.

What’s your favourite alcoholic beverage?I don’t have one.

Do you have any piercings besides your earlobes?Nope, just he lobes.

How many push-ups can you do?20

What time is it right now?11:46pm

What colour are your eyes?Blue

Do you “binge-watch” tv shows?Yeppp. Right now I'm binge watching old episodes of Teen Mom 2

What is your opinion of clowns?I am not fond of them at all.

Did you wear a necklace today?No. I haven’t worn one in a long time.

Do you play any games on your phone?Nope.

Have you ever received a compliment from a stranger?Yes.

Is your wardrobe big enough for all your clothes?Nope, but I do need a bigger dresser

Do you plan ahead when it comes to your outfits?Nah.

Have you ever shaved your face?No.

What colour is your front door?White.

Do you take the stairs or the elevator?I always take the stairs.

What was the last vaccination you got?
The flu vaccine.

Do you wear open-toed shoes?Yes.

Have you ever been to a petting zoo?Nope, but I would like to take my  girls to one.

Do you know anyone who lives in Long Island, New York?No.

When was the last time you wore a button up shirt?Not sure.

Do you get motion sickness?Nope.

What’s your favourite song at the moment?Roar by Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment