Image Map

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Currently 3/4/2017

 Time and place: 11:16pm and I am in the dining room, sitting at the dining room table, typing up this post.
 
Eating: Nothing at the moment

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Gilmore Girls (I'm on season 4). I think I need to find something new to watch



Reading: The Face on the Milk Carton


Loving: the planner inserts that I bought from Target.

Working: Right now, I am working on some more inserts and some planner bands for the shop and I am working on my first ebook.

Listening: to the TV

Buying: Nothing at the moment

Planning: my ebook and setting up a writing schedule, setting up a schedule for my cookbook and meal planning strategy guide. I'm also working on my meal planner and I am planning Angelina's birthday party. Whew! That's alot of planning!!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy.

What are you currently up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment