Image Map

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Random Facts About Me

I thought I would do something different and fun for today's post. So I am answering some random questions about myself. I actually found this list floating around facebook and it seemed interesting so here we go!

Do you like blue cheese? 
No, even though I have never tried it. It just doesn't look very good.

Have you ever smoked?
No. Never have never will.

Do you own a gun?
No.

Do get nervous before a doctor's appointment?
It depends on what type of appointment. For a regular doctor's appointment, no I'm usually not nervous. However, with my C-section, I was very nervous.

Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

What do you prefer to drink?
Water with lemon.

Do you do push ups?
Yes, but I do the girly kind.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding rings.

Favorite hobby?
Baking.

What is the one thing you hate?
Chewing with your mouth open. So gross!

Middle name?
Actually I have two middle names-- Rosa and Winnifred. I was named after both of my grandmothers.

Name three thoughts at the moment?
(1) I'm tired (2) what kind of activities do I need to put together for my daughter's birthday party (3) I need to go to bed

If you could be anything you wanted what would it be?
I would own my own bakery.

Current worry right now?
My daughter's birthday party

Favorite place to be?
Spending time with my family

How did you ring in the New Year?
Dinner  and a movie with my family

Where would like to go?
I would love to visit Ireland

Do you own slippers?
No, but I really should buy some.

What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Light blue eskimo joe t-shirt

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Don't know, but I would like to. I have seen them and they do look slippery.

Can you whistle?
Nope

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.

Favorite girls name?
Cadence

Favorite boys name?
Blaze

Worst injury?
I guess my worst injury would have to be injuring my big toe in high school

How many TVs do you have in your house?
One and it's in the living room

How many dogs do you have?
None.

What book are you currently reading?
The Face on the Milk Carton

What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers

I would love to hear your answers to some of these questions. Feel free to leave them in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment