Image Map

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Letters on a Saturday

Hi Lovelies!!

Good morning and Happy Saturday!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I wanted to post this yesterday but life just got in the way....again. We did have fun, we took the girls to a fun museum where my oldest had fun making a craft. I took the littlest little to the Grossology exhibit. She loved it!!

Anyway, here is my edition of Friday Letters only on a Saturday. Enjoy!!

Friday Letters 


Dear God, thank you for giving me another day.

Dear body, I really need to pamper you more often. You deserve it.

Dear weather, thank you for being warm and sunny and for giving us some absolutely beautiful weather.

Dear Paul, I know I drive you absolutely crazy some days, but I love you and I would be lost without you. You are an awesome husband and an awesome daddy to our girls. We love you so so much!!

Dear Girls, you light up my life with your infectious smiles and laughter. I love being your mommy!

Dear Netflix, I need some new shows to watch.

Dear House, you need some serious TLC this weekend.

Dear Laundry, I loathe you.... why does it seems like you multiply everyday?

Dear Blog Friends, thank you stopping by and reading! I appreciate it!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment