Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's So What Wednesday and here's what I'm saying So What to this week 

So What if......

1 have an outline due tonight and I haven't even started on it yet (I haven't even picked my topic). I work better under pressure. It will get done!

I my toddler (she's 2.5) is not potty trained yet. She will tell me when she is ready and I do not plan to push her if she is not ready yet.

I watch Married to Jonas and I like it.

I'm excited for the season premiere of Ice loves CoCo. I love this couple, they are so cute together!

I still listen to the all the 80s hair bands on pandora. I grew  up listening to the music and love dancing to it in the living room with my toddler. 

I plan on putting up the Christmas tree November 1st. My girl wants it up and it will be put up.


No comments:

Post a Comment