Image Map

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A post about me!

I saw this in a link up and thought that it would be fun to do! So here are a few questions and answers about me!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I have been blogging off and on for about a year now. I started this blog as a document our lives, then I found out I was pregnant and it became about that and now it's becoming more a mom/parenting blog.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Yes I went to college. I receive my BS in Psychology and now I am working on my MS in psychology at GCU. 

3. Where have you traveled?

I haven to Kansas, Texas, Missouri, Mississippi., Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.  

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

The first thing I would buy would have to be a bigger house and a new car. 

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

The sound of someone cracking their knuckles

Chewing with mouth opn

Talking with a mouth full of food

6. What is your favorite movie?

Hands down Grease and Dirty Dancing. I love both movies for the music and the time periods (I love the clothes) .

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Water is my drink of choice. It's all I drink! I add lemon, limes, orange slices to it. I have even add some watermelon once.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Reading a good book

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Target!!!
 
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

My most embarrassing moment involves one of the worst haircuts I have ever had. I had an asymmetrical haircut in the 11th grade.... I though it was cute, but when I got to school some kids some me and started making fun of me and I remember running into the girl's restroom crying. As soon as I got home I asked my step mom if I could even the haircut out, and she told me no that I has to wait for it to grow out. I was embarrassed for my of junior year!!!

11. What day would you love to relive again?

I really need to think about this one.

 12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

I would love if Sandra Bullock played me!!

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

In high school I was the salad girl at a local restaurant and all through college I had work-study jobs assisting secretaries in several departments. 

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

I don't have one!!!

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

London, Baby!!!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

In five years from now I hope to be the mom of two beautiful children. 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment