Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday}


The weather:

It's sunny and hot! According to this morning's weather report the week starts out hot and dry and then by the end of the week we should have cooler temps and a chance of rain. Bring on the rain mother nature!! 

On my reading pile:

I'm in the middle of reading Choose Joy for my 2nd online bible study.  I plan on going to library this week for some more books.

On my TV:

 I'm watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix and I just discovered Dawson's Creeks a few weeks ago so I have started on that series.

On the menu this week:

Monday- Salad with Chicken and rolls
Tuesday- Broccoli and penne pasta
Wednesday- Sandwiches and chips and veggies
Thursday- Hamburgers
Friday- Fish, pasta, and veggies
Saturday- Bakes potatoes and salad
Sunday- roast, potatoes, and carrots

On my to do list:

Laundry (fold and put way)
 Vacuum
Mop
Launder the sheets and blankets

What I am creating:

I'm making bracelets and no sew fleece blankets for the Esty shop that I am opening at the end of this month.

Homemaking tips:

These homemaking tips were taken from Carolina Charm
   
Add a small piece of plastic wrap under your lids to keep them from leaking while traveling

 Use spaghetti noodles to light multiple candles, or wicks in hard to reach places.

 Use ice cubes to remove dents from carpet

  Looking around the house:

Just decluttered the living room. There are breakfast and lunch dishes in the sink waiting to be washed. 

From the camera:


On my prayer list:

My husband- he lost his job in May and he is in the process of looking for another. I pray that he is able to find a job that he enjoys.
Melissa and Gregg Worley (they lost their twins 7 weeks ago)- I pray for them to finally be able to have the family that they deserve.

Bible verse devotional: 

The beginning of Wisdom is; acquire wisdom and with your acquiring, get understanding. 
Proverbs 4:7


No comments:

Post a Comment