Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A New Business Venture

I have been thinking about opening a shop on esty.com and selling my homemade no sew fleece blankets and bracelets. This is a big step for me as I have never done this before ( I have sold Avon, but that is different), and I hope that I can be successful at it.

I plan to make more blankets soon and once the thread comes in I will start making the bracelets. Tentively, I plan to call the esty shop:

Angie's Closet

I hope to open the shop at the end of August. I will specialize in infant/toddler blankets and adult sized blankets which can be customized. I can also make collegiate and Pro teams blankets (NFL, NBA, MLB)






I will also specialize in friendship bracelets. These will come in child and adult sizes and will be adjustable and these can be customized as well. I can also make the bracelets in the collegiate colors and Pro team colors (NFL, NBA, MBL).

This what they will be similar too:


Once the shop is open I will be setting up a Facebook page where I can add inventory, announce special deals, and giveaways.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment